Monday, June 16, 2014

Fix It And Forget About It

My Very First Crockpot Breakfast




I attended a lovely Baby Shower for a dear friend this past summery and gorgeous weekend. It was at ten o'clock in the morning and our hostess had planned a delicious brunch. I just had to have the recipe for the yummy frittata and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was prepared in the Crockpot (one of my favorite ways to cook). She was kind enough to share the recipe with me upon discovering my crockpot obsession.

Fathers Day was the next morning so I switched up our breakfast menu and gave it a whirl. The end result was perfect and now I've discovered even more healthy and delicious crockpot breakfast ideas that I'll share as I try them out. Seriously, this was almost too easy and my eggs turned out perfect.

The plan for my future crockpot breakfast meals is to prepare and let them cook in the evening so that breakfast/lunch is ready to go for the next few days. With a vegetarian daughter home for the summer and a husband who is ALWAYS hungry, I'm perpetually on the lookout for quick, easy and low maintenance recipes.


This recipe comes to you from Kalyn's Kitchen where there are plenty of nutritious, delicious recipes for you. 

Slow Cooker Frittata Recipe




No comments:

Post a Comment