Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Loving my Space!

video

I can't believe North Beach Kettlebell has been open for a little over 2 months now. Business is growing and I am just thrilled to be able to train in such a great space! We still have some artwork to add and of course signage but overall everything is going according to plan.

Today my 9:00am was pretty packed and I had to draw from my Group X days and design on the fly as I had only 7 spots registered but 13 showed up! Thank goodness it was gorgeous out so we took part of the workout outdoors today.

I had 3 stations set up; a Swing station, a TRX station and a Glute/Legs station. With 40 Seconds work and 20 Seconds to get to the next station. A variety of swings (2 hands, roundabouts, hand to hand) Leg work (Goblet squat, Deadlift, Walking Lunge, Rear Lunge) and TRX (Flys, Bi's, Tri's and pushups).

It was just one of those sessions when everything just clicks! I myself have not trained in 3 weeks ( a blog for another day) so I was living vicariously through my clients and it truly lifted me up. The weather, the clients, the space. Life is good! I am a Blessed woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment